Home » Tags » lime juice
Articles Tagged: lime juice
Prepare your spells…you’ll be needing them once you indulge in Witches Brew! You don’t see many witches walking around W Los Angeles – Westwood, but some may appear at Whiskey Blue inside the hotel once they take a sip of this delicious cocktail!
Created by Mixologist Kyle Ford, this week’s drinks, is also the official drink of 2012 San Francisco Cocktail Week. Made of only three ingredients, Cointreau, Ferent Branca and Lime Juice. What you get is a bit of sweet and sour chased by minty freshness.
Says Ford, “The name, Black Lily, is an indirect reference to Lillie Hitchcock Coit (1842-1929), legendary North Beach eccentric, avid gambler, drinker, and fire(wo)man. Legend has it, Ms. Lillie left $118,000 … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!