A beautiful lemon spiral is a great garnish for cocktails like the French 75 or any cocktail that you want to add a little lemon oil to. You can also do this with oranges for cocktails that call for an orange twist. It takes a bit of practice but, as you’ll see in this video, it’s not that hard. All you’ll need besides lemon is a citrus zester, also called a channel knife.
Home » Tags » lemon spiral
Articles Tagged: lemon spiral
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!