Home » Tags » Irish cocktails
Articles Tagged: Irish cocktails
This St. Patrick’s Day we thought it was time for a green cocktail that’s a little different.
The little bit of celery juice and mint add a fresh spring flavor and scent. Use your best gin in this one, as the flavor really comes through and the other ingredients are a good compliment to that spirit.
One of the most difficult parts about creating these new drinks is naming them. We had a good laugh … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!