One of the six offerings of bourbon from Wild Turkey. The 81 Proof (or 80 as the website says but my bottle reads 81 Proof) is bottled at a slightly lower proof than the original Wild Turkey recipe and was created to offer a lower octane alternative with the same spicy kick as the original and the famed Wild Turkey 101. In addition to being bottled at a lower proof, the 81 Proof was also … Read more
Home » Tags » hot toddy
Articles Tagged: hot toddy
It’s cold season and this winter has been harsh. Having succumbed to the evil flu earlier this week, I decided to explore the aged old cure all, the hot toddy. I started with a tea-based toddy, but really took to a clove, cinnamon and lemon rind mix. Simmering those spices unleashes all their goodness and lets it get into your bones, really.
Of course, you’ll want to keep doing all the other things you need … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!