Home » Tags » Hornitos
Articles Tagged: Hornitos
1 part Hornitos Anejo Tequila
½ part Tawny Port
¼ part orange liqueur (John DeKuyper & Sons™ 03 Premium Orange Liqueur is recommended)
Dash orange bitters
Stir ingredients briskly, and strain in to a shot glass. Bite in to an orange wedge and imbibe.
Courtesy of Tequila Hornitos.
Today, July 24, is National Tequila Day. And to get in the mood, we had an informal tequila tasting in my kitchen. We tried several brands that have arrived in the last week or so and a few little bottles procured from the media schwag room at Tales of the Cocktail. Before we get into what we tasted, here are a few quick facts about tequila and agave:
- Although there are more than 200 … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!