Home » Tags » Holidays & Themes
Articles Tagged: Holidays & Themes
If you’re not into the sweet stuff, it can be a challenge to find the right Halloween cocktail. These drinks are in the spirit of Halloween but don’t contain a lot of sugar, syrup or fruit. If you like your cocktails dry, here are some great options for you:
The Obituary Cocktail: Gin, vermouth and absinthe … cornerstones of the classic cocktail
Red Devil #2: Campari and orange are the perfect sinister match
… Read more
Dry ice turns an ordinary party punch into a spooky Halloween brew!
Start with 2 punch bowls of different sizes. The smaller bowl will hold the actual punch while the larger bowl will hold the smaller bowl and the dry ice.
With tongs or gloved hands (dry ice can freeze your skin), place chunks of dry ice in the bigger container. Place the smaller bowl on top of the dry ice. There is no … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!