Great for the holidays! Thanks, Kara!
Home » Tags » holiday cocktails
Articles Tagged: holiday cocktails
I was speaking with a friend about what we should have for this week’s drink. Cider, she said. Yes, a nice drink that warms our insides on these cool autumn days. The nice folks at Maker’s Mark must have been listening,for in my mailbox the next day was the perfect recipe to kick-off the holidays. This recipe, Kentucky Mulled Cider, is a wonderful blend of Marker’s Mark, Apple Cider & spices, is easy to make … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!