Home » Tags » hangover prevention
Articles Tagged: hangover prevention
Even if you won’t be rooting for Arizona on Super Bowl Sunday, an Arizona Margarita is a great game day cocktail.
It’s made with prickly pear juice, which comes from a cactus common in the Southwest. Supposedly, prickly pear juice is great for preventing hangovers. Not sure if that’s true, but it’s worth a shot!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!