Home » Tags » Halloween
Articles Tagged: Halloween
Who better to create this Dia de los Muertos cocktail than the talented Thomas Waugh at New York’s famed Death & Company? The cocktail is named for Catrina, a skeletal figure who has become closely associated with Day of the Dead. In this recipe, the light and fruity taste of strawberry combined with the dark pop of anise and black pepper pays tribute to both the elegance of the Catrina and the darkness of death.… Read more
Created by Duggan McDonnell, courtesy of Tequila Don Julio.
Muddle 2 blackberries and 3 basil leaves in a Boston shaker. Add Tequila Don Julio, fresh lime juice, agave nectar and ice into shaker. Shake well. Strain contents into stemless martini glass over ice and garnish with a blackberry and basil leaf on a toothpick.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!