Home » Tags » guava
Articles Tagged: guava
Sunday is National Rum Day which is perfect for a hot August Sunday. To celebrate, we are featuring the Macuá, a long drink made with Flor de Caña 4 year old Rum, guava,orange and lime juices and a touch of simple syrup. What are the origins of the day? Not sure yet, but we have a few days to find out. Courtesy of Flor de Caña Rum.
The folks over at Skyy have brought us another tasty infused vodka perfect for summer time cocktails. All natural Skyy Infusions Pineapple, the markets first, is the classic premium Skyy Vodka infused with succulent pineapple.
I was consumed by the smell of fresh pineapple upon opening the bottle. Skyy Infusions Pineapple is an all natural product that is pretty much vodka and pineapple. It has a super fruity taste that is sweet and smooth. The … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!