Home » Tags » Gold Rum
Articles Tagged: Gold Rum
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is the serving of my Mom’s Hot Buttered Rum. It’s sooo good! And, yes, my Mom is Connie.
This cocktail is a crowd pleaser and so easy to make! And, its great for adults and kiddies (just omit the Rum or Brandy for them and serve a mocktail). This drink is so great, we recommend that you drink it all winter to help keep you warm. Since, this is … Read more
1/2 ounce white rum
1 1/2 ounces golden rum
1 ounce dark rum
1/2 ounce 151-proof rum
1 ounce lime juice
1 teaspoon pineapple juice
1 teaspoon papaya juice
1 teaspoon superfine sugar
Add the ingredients other than the 151-proof rum to a shaker or a pitcher and stir. Add to a collins glass that is filled 3/4s full with cracked ice.
Read more – Esquire
[Photo and recipe courtesy of Esquire]
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!