Home » Tags » gingerale
Articles Tagged: gingerale
After a Mixology Monday hiatus following Tales of the Cocktail, we are back on track for August. Felicia’s Speakeasy is hosting the event this month. The theme? Vodka is Your Friend. Yes, it is.
I decided to make this from a few ingredients I picked up in New Orleans. I settled on 360 Organic vodka, açai blackberry syrup and ginger ale for bite. I’m calling it the Açai Blackberry Cooler.
Who said Thanksgiving dinner is all about the Turkey, the stuffing and the wine. I say cocktails are in order, and this one even calls for cranberry sauce. What is more Thanksgiving than that? Courtesy of Beefeater Gin.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!