Sunday is National Rum Day which is perfect for a hot August Sunday. To celebrate, we are featuring the Macuá, a long drink made with Flor de Caña 4 year old Rum, guava,orange and lime juices and a touch of simple syrup. What are the origins of the day? Not sure yet, but we have a few days to find out. Courtesy of Flor de Caña Rum.
Home » Tags » fruity drinks
Articles Tagged: fruity drinks
To celebrate the new film He’s Just Not That Into You, Skyy Vodka created two new cocktails—one sweet, one sour. These cocktails mirror the ins and outs, ups and downs and the good and the bad of finding true love.
Inspired by the outrageously popular self-improvement book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, He’s Just Not That into You showcases the diverse love lives of a group of Baltimore-based twenty- and thirty-somethings. Each storyline features … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!