Home » Tags » football cocktails
Articles Tagged: football cocktails
This weekend is the Super Bowl. While we are bummed that our teams (the Packers and 49ers didn’t make the Super Bowl), we think that it will be a great game. …Read More
1 1/2 cups Tequila Avión Silver
6 cups pineapple juice
1/2 cup orange juice
1 to 2 cups fresh fruit, sliced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup agave nectar
Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl with ice and stir well. Serve in a tumbler with ice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Courtesy of Tequila Avión Silver.
The playoffs are in full swing, so why not an easy drink to enjoy during the game. Sure this drink is just a whiskey & cola, but add a lemon slice and use Canadian Club and you have a Quick Kick. Now isn’t that more fun?
Courtesy of Canadian Club Whisky.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!