Home » Tags » figs
Articles Tagged: figs
Friday, October 24, 2008
Sangria gets its name from the Spanish word for “bloody.” This recipe uses dark fruits and cognac, lending a darker color and autumnal twist to a classic punch. Photo by the Sacramento Bee.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!