Created by Mixologist Gina Chersevani of PS 7’s in Washington D.C., this fall punch uses seasonal flavors including apple and red beets to complement the Highland Park. This delicious and potent punch is not only the perfect drink to serve with your turkey and stuffing, but it’s beet red color will make a statement on your holiday table. Courtesy of Highland Park.
Home » Tags » Fee Bros. Bitters
Articles Tagged: Fee Bros. Bitters
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!