Home » Tags » dessert cocktails
Articles Tagged: dessert cocktails
February 22 is National Margarita Day, so of course we’re gonna have a margarita recipe this week. Sure, this isn’t a “traditional” margarita, but who doesn’t like churros? The tequila blends well with the Licor 43 and Irish Creme, replacing lime juice and Tuaca is nice substitute for triple sec.
Ever wonder where the Margarita came from?
Though we may never be sure of its true origin. The most popular anecdote claims that Carlos “Danny” … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!