This drink was popularized by Dale DeGroff at the Rainbow Room in the early 1990s. He served it to Madonna and entourage one night after the Grammy’s. The media loved the sight of the Material Girl sipping on the pink cocktail and the rest is history. Here’s his recipe! Photo courtesy of Cointreau.
Home » Tags » cranberry juice
Articles Tagged: cranberry juice
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!