Oh my, it is cold everywhere. So cold that some have declared Global Warming over! Of course, we know it is cold because it is winter here in the Northern Hemisphere. So what does this have to do with cocktails? Nothing, except this little number will warm you up. Made with Tuaca, a 70-proof brandy-based Italian liqueur with flavors of vanilla and orange.
Home » Tags » cold weather drinks
Articles Tagged: cold weather drinks
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!