Home » Tags » coffee liqueur
Articles Tagged: coffee liqueur
Kahlua recently launched a new flavor – Kahlua Cinnamon Spice – just in time to keep you warm for winter. It will be the perfect addition to almost any hot drink this winter whether it be coffee, hot chocolate or tea (I can’t vouch for the hot apple cider as I haven’t tried it yet).
I really like Kahlua and was a bit concerned when they started making the Kahlua spices line (like Vanilla, Peppermint … Read more
Welcome to the 31 Drinks of Halloween!
1 1/2 oz Kahlúa
1/2 oz Martell V.S. Cognac
1/2 oz Triple Sec
3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
1/2 oz simple syrup
Blood orange wedge, garnish
Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a n chilled, half sugar-rimmed martini glass and garnish with a blood orange wedge.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kahlúa.
Even more Halloween Drinks and Punches.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!