Home » Tags » cocktail culture
Articles Tagged: cocktail culture
We are avowed bibliophiles (book lovers) at DOTW and consume books on drink history, spirits and cocktails. There have been amazing books published in the last few years on drinking history, Prohibition and the exploration of cocktail culture. We can’t think of a better gift to give this holiday season than a book. …Read More
Paul Clarke of The Cocktail Chronicles wrote this recent post for the the New Times Proof Blog laying out his view of today’s cocktail landscape. His journey begins in Manhattan, but explores the merits of America’s great cocktails cities.
Be sure to check out the comments as well; some people just don’t get it.
Drinking Outside the Temple – Proof Blog – NYTimes.com
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!