Home » Tags » Christmas cocktails
Articles Tagged: Christmas cocktails
Cranberry sorbet turns a classic cocktail into a beautiful holiday treat. This Christmas Cosmo has the appeal of a traditional Cosmopolitan with the added oomph of a dessert … all without being too sweet.
When Santa comes tonight, surprise him! Instead of putting out milk and cookies, leave out cocktails and candies. I am sure that Santa would appreciate a hot toddy to warm him up or a classic Martini to get his blood flowing. …Read More
We have been counting down the days until Christmas and can hardly believe it’s here! And, as part of that countdown, we have brought you some awesome drink recipes to try. As part of your Christmas gathering, whip up some of our Christmas cocktails for yourself and your guests. …Read More
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!