Home » Tags » cherry heering
Articles Tagged: cherry heering
This prohibition era cocktail was named after the 1922 film Blood and Sand, the story of a young boy who becomes a famous bull fighter staring Rudolph Valentino.
It seems like an odd mixture, but it works. What you get is a well balanced drink with a hint of fruitiness and some kick.
Top bartender Dale DeGroff tells the the story of how he thought it would be “godawful” until he tried it. So good, … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!