Home » Tags » Chardonnay
Articles Tagged: Chardonnay
I sampled wines from around the world at a Bottlenotes tasting at Crushpad in San Francisco a few days ago. I’ve narrowed down my favorites from the evening, to help you add some global flair to your wine rack.
To further help you add to your wine collection, Drink of the Week is giving away a gift card for the Bottlenotes online wine store and a free wine guidebook!
Leave a comment for your … Read more
This fall cocktail created by Jamie Boudreau is named after the ghostly light that appears over bogs. It’s unique combination of ingredients will ensure that yours will be the only party serving this lightly-spiced concoction. Photo by Spirits and Cocktails.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!