Home » Tags » champage cocktail
Articles Tagged: champage cocktail
4 oz Voga Sparkling Wine
1 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
1 oz pineapple juice
Pour Chambord and juice into a Champagne flute. Top with VOGA Sparkling and garnish with a raspberry.
Courtesy of Voga Wine.
A bit of a spell or a flick of the magic wand – the Sour Witch has just landed on her broomstick. This sophisticated cocktail is no laughing matter because it packs a powerful sour punch. Don’t be fooled by its soft exterior and champagne flute glass, this cocktail features absinthe and sour cherries. Courtesy of Lucid Absinthe.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!