This drink is typically served as a shooter, although it’s also great on the rocks or served up in a cocktail glass. Any way you choose to prepare this drink, your head will spin like an owl’s after few.
Home » Tags » Chambord
Articles Tagged: Chambord
Cinco de Mayo commemorates the 1862 Battle of Puebla where Mexico defeated French troops that outnumbered them almost two-to-one after only two hours of fighting! The holiday has been celebrated in California since 1863, as a symbol of solidarity in response to the French occupation of Mexico from 1863-1867.
Cinco de Mayo is the largest tequila consumption day in the U.S. In fact, Americans can’t get enough of Mexico’s native spirit. Since 2002, U.S. imports … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!