This cocktail is duly named after its wonderful color scheme and also because of its many layers of flavors. The Ginger gives the Mezcal a perfect amount of spice, the strawberry cools it down and then the celery purée adds a wonderful green layer to the mix and what you have is a great Summer time cocktail.
Home » Tags » Celery Puree
Articles Tagged: Celery Puree
I love Mezcal, its just simply my favorite spirit to work with, drink and enjoy. Its smoky and rich flavors just dance all over my palate. Once again I was looking for a vegetable to pair it with then I had an aha moment and decided to use celery which I pureed (to get it out faster during restaurant service).
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!