Home » Tags » Celebrity Cruises
Articles Tagged: Celebrity Cruises
1 oz. Stoli Blueberi Vodka
3 / 4 oz. fresh lemon juice
1 oz white cranberry juice
Sparkling wine to top the cocktail
In mixing glass, muddle 12 blueberries and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients except sparkling wine. Shake with ice and
strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Top with sparkling wine. Serve in a rocks glass with a blueberry skewer and lemon twist.
* recipe courtesy … Read more
1 oz. Hendrick’s gin
1 oz. St-Germain liqueur
3 / 4 oz. lemon juice
1 / 2 oz. simple syrup
Combine all ingredients except sparkling wine in mixing glass. Shake with ice and roll into Collins glass. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
* recipe courtesy of Celebrity Cruises
1 / 4 green apple, chopped
1 / 2 oz. pumpkin spiced syrup
3 / 4 oz. Berenzen Apfel (or other apple) liqueur
1 1 / 2 oz. date infused VSOP cognac
1 / 2 oz. lime juice
Date infusion: In a 750 ml bottle, cut and pit nine Medjool dates and put directly in the bottle. Infuse for 24 hours.
Sugar rim for multiple drinks: 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and 12 teaspoons … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!