Home » Tags » Campari
Articles Tagged: Campari
The nice ladies at Muy Bueno whipped up this tasty holiday cocktail just in time for Christmas. In their words, “This cocktail is sweet and tangy and easy to make, and tastes ohhhh so delicious. It’s a great way to toast the holiday season!”
2010 marks the 150th anniversary of the Gaspare Campari’s creation of the bright red aperitif we all know and love today. To celebrate, Campari asked some of the world’s great mixologists to do there thing and create some amazing cocktails (using Campari, of course).
The Argonaut was created by San Francisco’s own cocktail geek, Marco Dionysos. Marco used pisco, an SF staple, and Campari as the base of this tall refreshing cocktail, the drink is … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!