Home » Tags » Caipirinha
Articles Tagged: Caipirinha
It’s almost Halloween, so bring out the pumpkin cocktails! This one uses cachaca–a spirit similar to rum made from cane sugar. Photo and recipe courtesy of Leblon Cachaça.
Carnival is the party that runs up to lent. One of the biggest celebrations takes place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. to celebrate the season the makers of Leblon Cachaca sent us some Caipirinha cocktails. The traditional Caipirinha is Brazil national drink and for Carnival they add blackberries for color. For some added color checkout this years body painted Carnival Queen (NSFW). Courtesy of Leblon Cachaca.
The Traditional Caipirinha
2 oz Leblon Cachaca
½ … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!