With the holidays upon us, it makes me think of Christmas and my wish lists of yore. It also makes me ponder how my adult would look. I thought about it and thought about. As an avowed oenophile, I decided that my adult wish list would be filled with amazing wines from around the world. The only drawback to my wishlist is that you might only get them if Santa has a very good year. …Read More
Home » Tags » Burgundy
Articles Tagged: Burgundy
I will admit that French wine scares me. Even after all the wine classes I have taken, France remains the great unknown and it seems unknowable. But I also realize that if I am going to be remotely close to becoming a wine goddess, I will need to know France. I will have to embrace France.
It is this realization that spurs me to take two actions. First, I need to figure out my issues … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!