Home » Tags » blueberries
Articles Tagged: blueberries
This Fourth of July, celebrate “America the Beautiful” with this cocktail from Purity Vodka!
Mix a dash of red, a pinch of white, and a bit of blue to make the perfect patriotic blend of old world elegance and new school craftsmanship.
1 oz. Stoli Blueberi Vodka
3 / 4 oz. fresh lemon juice
1 oz white cranberry juice
Sparkling wine to top the cocktail
In mixing glass, muddle 12 blueberries and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients except sparkling wine. Shake with ice and
strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Top with sparkling wine. Serve in a rocks glass with a blueberry skewer and lemon twist.
* recipe courtesy … Read more
What’s a Halloween party without the blood? Here’s a blood-red Halloween cocktail for your dark rituals.
Don’t be frightened by the inclusion of beets. They’re a great dye and impart only a very mild sweet and earthy taste to the drink.
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by Occasion
- Last Minute Gift Ideas from Guinness That Help Firefighters
- Deck the Halls with Less-Frizzled Hosts
- Wines That Rock For the Holidays and After
- Happy Repeal Day – aka Cinco de Drinko
- Bourbon Brined Turkey Breast with Gravy
This Week's Drink!
Holiday Drinks and Punch