Home » Tags » blueberries
Articles Tagged: blueberries
1 oz. Stoli Blueberi Vodka
3 / 4 oz. fresh lemon juice
1 oz white cranberry juice
Sparkling wine to top the cocktail
In mixing glass, muddle 12 blueberries and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients except sparkling wine. Shake with ice and
strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Top with sparkling wine. Serve in a rocks glass with a blueberry skewer and lemon twist.
* recipe courtesy … Read more
What’s a Halloween party without the blood? Here’s a blood-red Halloween cocktail for your dark rituals.
Don’t be frightened by the inclusion of beets. They’re a great dye and impart only a very mild sweet and earthy taste to the drink.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!