Name your poison! Named after a beautiful but deadly plant, this drink has a dark color that hints at something sinister. But don’t worry, instead of using poisonous flowers or berries, we used black currant juice and black currant liqueur (also known as crème de cassis).
Home » Tags » black currant liqueur
Articles Tagged: black currant liqueur
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!