Home » Tags » Black Cherry
Articles Tagged: Black Cherry
Red Stag is a black cherry bourbon by Jim Beam that just hit the market this month.
I’ll admit that I was hesitant about the idea of a flavored bourbon, as I am quite protective of the spirit and didn’t want it to get the cough-syrup treatment.
However, this bourbon was a pleasant surprise.
It smells like real cherries with a backdrop of oak. It does have a sweet flavor, but that is balanced by … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!