Home » Tags » BBQ
Articles Tagged: BBQ
This Week’s Drink is brought to us by guest blogger Caitlin D. (@catincal).
I’m the kind of girl who giggles for no reason, loves twirly dresses and is the first to grab a karaoke microphone. Oh, and I love cocktails.
I’m a huge fan of outdoor dinner parties in the summer and love matching a festive, seasonal drink to a traditional BBQ menu. One of my favorite bartenders, Esteban Ordonez, created the following recipe with … Read more
Since the weather is heating up, it’s time to do some cooking outdoors! Beer Can Chicken is an easy way to cook a whole chicken on the grill while keeping it moist and flavorful.
Before getting started, make sure that your grill can accommodate the chicken — since the chicken will have to cook while it is upright and the lid will have to be closed. You can always use a smaller/larger bird, depending on … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!