Home » Tags » basil syrup
Articles Tagged: basil syrup
Brugal Extra Dry Rum, a cask-aged white rum, expresses the dry nature of the Brugal distillate and sets the rum apart from most other rums’ characteristic sweetness. This blend of rums, aged a minimum of two years up to five years in White American Oak casks, is triple filtered to achieve an exquisite clarity, which pairs beautifully with the added smoothness and velvety profile achieved from the rum’s aging process.
As with other rums in … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!