Home » Tags » baseball
Articles Tagged: baseball
(The Peanuts & Cracker Jack Cocktail)
2 oz Wild Turkey 101
1 oz Frangelico
1 oz Amaretto
¼ oz squeezed lemon juice
1 pinch salt
4 oz soda water
Handful of Cracker Jacks, finely crushed
Rub half a lemon around the rim of a glass and place into crushed Cracker Jacks to coat the rim. Combine Wild Turkey, Frangelico, Amaretto, lemon juice and salt in a shaker. Mix and strain into a glass … Read more
The Wall Street Journal has a fun little piece analyzing stadium beer prices against the baseball team’s record.
What it found is that on average the more a team wins, the more its stadium charges for beer.
According to data collected by Team Marketing Report for the 2009 season, beer prices vary dramatically among big-league teams. A 21-ounce beer costs $4.75 in Pittsburgh, but you’ll shell out $8.75 for a 20-ounce brew at San Francisco’s
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!