Tomorrow is Bastille Day! In honor of French Independence Day, this week’s drink is the Champagne Cocktail. The Champagne Cocktail combines two of France’s best contributions to the world of booze – Champagne and Cognac! While the recipe says that the Cognac is optional, it really isn’t. The drink is much better with Cognac, but seriously, what isn’t? So, raise a toast to the French – Viva La France!
Home » Tags » angostura
Articles Tagged: angostura
We are big fans of punch and this one created by mixologist Eric Castro did not disappoint. Made with HighlandPark 12-year-old single-malt scotch, yellow chartreuse, a hint of ginger, bitters, ginger beer, and fresh fruit the result is a wonderfully complex drink. We tried this at the recent StarChefs.com Rising Star Chef’s Review in San Francisco. For an event wrap up and more photos, check out Lick My Spoon.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!