Home » Tags » Angostura bitters
Articles Tagged: Angostura bitters
We are big fans of punch and this one created by mixologist Eric Castro did not disappoint. Made with HighlandPark 12-year-old single-malt scotch, yellow chartreuse, a hint of ginger, bitters, ginger beer, and fresh fruit the result is a wonderfully complex drink. We tried this at the recent StarChefs.com Rising Star Chef’s Review in San Francisco. For an event wrap up and more photos, check out Lick My Spoon.
Please raise a glass to the greatest island in the world! Photo by Jackson Stakeman, originally published in DIY Cocktails.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!