To celebrate the premiere of American Horror Story: The Asylum, top LA mixologist Rob Floyd created Basil Hayden’s Living Shadow.celebrate the premiere of American Horror Story: The Asylum This cocktail combines the tartness of red grapes and lemon juice with spicy Basil Hayden’s Bourbon, and in an ode to the show’s delightfully disturbing tone, the libation is then topped off with an eerie red wine float! And the spicy finish?… It’s to die for!
Home » Tags » American Horror Story: The Asylum
Articles Tagged: American Horror Story: The Asylum
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!