Home » Tags » allspice
Articles Tagged: allspice
Fresh for the New Year, Sandemam’s created this fragrant winter sangria. Great for a playoff party, for the non beer set. If you can’t find clemetines, it’s OK to substitute fresh oranges.
Winter Spice Sangria
1 bottle of Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
4 oz cinnamon Schnapps
3 clementines, quartered
6 oz cranberries
18 oz sparkling clementine juice or soda
6 oz cranberry juice
4 cinnamon sticks
Ground allspice to taste
Spice Night comes by way of Bermuda and is a melange of “scented” apple, carrot, lemon and ginger juices mixed with Mount Gay Rum and a bit of maple syrup. Courtesy of Mount Gay Rum.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!