Home » Tags » 151
Articles Tagged: 151
Created by Brian Miller of New York hotspot Death & Co this creepy cocktail is made with Flor de Caña rum, a new premium rum from Nicaragua which has recently become available in the U.S. Courtesy of Flor de Caña.
This week’s drink comes from my new friend, and UC Davis grad, Jessica. The Wiki Wacky Woo (WWW) is a Davis tradition dating started in the late 1990s at Bar Bernardo. The WWW features all of your clear spirits (gin, tequila, rum & vodka), similar to a Long Island, except the use 151 and then add triple sec, amaretto and 3 fruit juices. Most can drink only one, maybe two. Definitely, Wiki Wacky Woo. Thanks, … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!