Today the New Orleans Saints meet the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV. Many will root for their team with food and drink, so why not play a game. A drinking game. As always; drink responsibly, don’t over do it and never drink and drive.
We like to keep it simple here at Drink of the Week, so each take one shot (beer, booze, soda, water your choice!) at each of the following:
- The camera finds it’s way to the Manning family
- Peyton’s tie to New Orleans is mentioned
- The camera finds it’s way to Kim Kardashian
- Hurricane Katrina in mentioned
- Talk of how the Colts are still “looking for respect”
- A player is said to be giving “110%”
- The camera finds someone wearing a “Who Dat” T-shirt
- Someone in the room says “Who Dat”
- Someone in the room says “I’m watching more for the commercials than the game”
- Someone in the room twitters about the game or commercials
- We get scenes from South Florida!
- Any mentioned of social media
- There is talk of and “Air Show”
- First Who song!
- The winning coach gets doused in Gatorade
We could go on all day, but we want to see what you all can come up with at home. Have at it in the comments below.
Colts or Saints, we have a cocktail for you: