The Super Bowl is a great excuse to indulge in a little gluttony. I mean most of us have been pretty good since the beginning of the New Year. Why not have a great time on Super Bowl Sunday.
When hosting friends for the Super Bowl, we like setting up a buffet with a number of offerings that satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Here are our top picks for this year’s Super Bowl Buffet:
- Bourbon Onion Dip – check out this delicious dip. I am a sucker for all things onion dip and this one is worth the efforts.
- Taco Dip – in my humble opinion, no party celebrating football can be complete without Taco Dip.
- Guacamole – since you already have the tortilla chips for the Taco Dip, why not?
- Deviled Eggs – the hubby’s favorite!
- Cheese and Charcuterie – this is super easy and always a crowd favorite. I like putting little cards on the cheeses and meats to identify them.
- Pollo Asado Tacos – you can do this one ahead of time and allow your guests to assemble.
- Brat and Beer Stew – I would never be allowed back into my home state of Wisconsin if I didn’t include this Wisconsin specialty on the list. It doesn’t matter what team makes it to the Super Bowl, this dish makes the cut.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – you can’t go wrong with Chicken Wings.
- Beer and Pretzel Marshmallows – OMG, who knew. Beer, pretzels and marshmallows. Chewy and salty. Yum!
- Whiskey Brownies – whiskey, brownies – enough said.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – for the ladies at the party, but the gents like it too.