The apricot, a relative of the plum and the peach, has been a food staple in many cultures for a very long time. This sweet, bright-colored fruit is packed full of beta-carotene, fiber, antioxidants like vitamin A and also makes for a tasty ingredient in cocktails! Check out some of our favorite recipes:
- Apricot Fizz — this cocktail is light, refreshing and full of flavor with rum and cherry bitters.
- The Bubbly Apricot — you can choose between champagne or sparkling wine to make this drink as fizzy as possible!
- The Apricot Haunt — grab the Courvoisier for a cocktail that’s sweet with a bit of a lemon kick.
- Apricot Stone Sour — a simple brandy cocktail with orange juice and sweet and sour mix.
- Oranje Firecracker — vodka and apricot nectar are the perfect pair in this cocktail