Memorial Day celebrates those who have served our country, so please take a moment and raise a glass. The long weekend also marks the beginning of the summer holiday season. We’ve collected a few fun cocktail, food and history related links to help you get your summer season started right.
- 10 Things to Remember about Memorial Day
- AmazingRibs.com Craig “Meathead” Goldwyn is the Oracle of the grill. This site is about more than just ribs, Meathead covers the ins and outs of everything outdoor cooking.
- Memorial Day Eats – Huffingtonpost.com
- Our collection of Summer Cocktails
- Memorial Day History – History.com
- Memorial Day Menus from CookEatShare
- No Fear Entertaining – Liqurious
- Summer Recipes from BigOven