We love all the amazing cocktails that mixologists are inventing every day, but they can sure get complicated to make at home. To simplify things, Drink of the Week has teamed with Hiram Walker to present the “Simpletini Contest”. We aim to inspire all you home mixologists to create an amazing new drink recipe that contains no more than 3 ingredients. First prize is an electric drink blender!
Need inspiration? Check out www.simpletini.com for examples.
1. Submit your recipe using this form with a valid email address and tagged ‘Simpletini Contest’.
2. Your cocktail must include at least one product from the Hiram Walker Portfolio
3. Your submission must include a second product from the Pernod Ricard USA portfolio, including ABSOLUT® Vodka, Beefeater® Gin, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Kahlúa® Coffee Liqueur, and Malibu® flavored Rum.
4. The cocktail must contain no more than three ingredients (excluding garnish).
5. Recipe measurements must be submitted in parts, as opposed to specific units. For example: 1 part Ingredient A; 2 parts Ingredients B. See the Simpletini suggestions on www.simpletini.com for more examples.
6. Submissions must include a 250×250 photo of the drink.
7. All entrants must be 21 years of age and a legal resident of the USA.
Creativity in use of ingredients will be considered with judging Valid Entries.
All submissions are due by July 17th, and we will announce the winners shortly after. Recipes will be judged based on overall taste and creativity. For a full list of rules (sorry, our lawyers made us) please click here.