- Easter Bunny Cocktail — if candy won’t give you the chocolate fix you need, try this rich, vodka cocktail.
- Spring Melon — try this light, refreshing drink made with sparkling wine.
- What’s Up, Doc? — you don’t have to eat vegetables to get a serving of carrots in this gin cocktail.
- Sparkling Pineapple — pineapple juice makes this vodka drink sweet and bright
- Voga’s Easter Sangria — this punch is perfect if you have a group of people to keep pleased!
- Candy Corn — if you’re a fan of moscato, this is the drink for you.
- Jelly Bean #2 — it takes two kinds of brandy to make this tasty cocktail.
Image courtesy of erecipecards.com.