- 4 parts Basil Hayden's Bourbon
- 4 chopped Strawberries
- 10 Kentucky Colonel Mint or Spearmint Leaves
- 4 Lemon Wedges
- 1 part Water
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1. Muddle brown sugar and water in pint glass until sugar dissolves.
2. Add chopped strawberries, lemon wedges and mint leaves and muddle well.
3. Add Basil Hayden’s and shake.
4. Add ice and shake once again.
5. Strain cocktail over crushed ice and garnish with a mint sprig and strawberry.
created by Joy Perrine – Louisville, KY
courtesy Basil Hayden’s Bourbon