The holidays are upon us and, well that calls for punch. I’ve said it a thousand times, “want to enjoy your holiday party? make punch. Even better bring a carafe of punch to your next party, you will be remembered and revered.
- 1 bottle of Brugal Extra Dry Rum
- 2 oz. Highland Park 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky
- 2 oz. Gran Classico Bitters
- 8 oz. Cocchi Americano
- 2 oz. Agave syrup
- 6 oz. Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 6 oz. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 to 8 slices of orange rind
- 6 to 8 slices of lemon rind
Pour all ingredients into large pitcher and add ice, chill for at least an hour, sweeten to taste, top off with champagne serve with an orange and lemon rind in chilled rocks glass with 1 large cube of ice. Serves 15 to 20.
brought to you by Brugal Rum
Created by Kenneth McCoy – Rum House, Ward III